Art Competition April Art Competition - SEE BELOW!!

XxinsaniacxX

25 March 2016
Hogwarts
Calling all artists! A new art competition is launching after over a 7 month hiatus! The theme this month is...

**IF YOU DO NOT HAVE DISCORD, PLEASE ENTER BY PMING ME ON HERE OR SUBMITTING YOUR ARTWORK VIA THE COMMENTS**
***BY SUBMITTING HERE & NOT HAVING DISCORD, YOU AGREE TO FORFEIT THE TAG AND DISCORD NITRO PRIZES***
****IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED VIA DISCORD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESUBMIT HERE****

Whether it be your favorite movie, or based on the pure hatred you have on the fact the movie people ruined your favorite book, we are looking to see your movie-related art! Harry Potter? Sure! Shrek? Go for it! We are looking for creativity, and not just a copied drawing of a known character.
The rules of this competition are as follows:
- Your discord / forum username must be located on the image. (ex: hayley#6442 OR XxinsaniacxX)
- A photo-shopped or copy and pasted typed version of your user will not be accepted. Your name does not count, it must be your user.
- You can only enter one (1) image to the competition. (One (1) per PERSON, not per discord account)
- Joke entries will eliminate you from final judging should you create a serious entry afterward.
- All artwork must be your own.
- You may use references but tutorials and copying images made by others is not permitted.
- All forms of artwork listed are permitted: Drawing (paper or digital), painting, clay work, charcoal. (Please message me if there is a medium/type I missed!).
- This is not a Photoshop art or photography competition.
Failure to abide by these rules will cause disqualification.

(If you have discord) The winner will receive the "Art Comp Winner" tag and a free month of Discord Nitro. (Art Comp Winner (April 2019))
The winner, regardless if they have Discord or not, will receive $20 in store credit.
There will be honourable mentions named with the winner. (Number dependent on how many entries total) Your deadline is April 30th!

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to message me through here or discord. I look forward to seeing your entries! Best of luck!

XxinsaniacxX

25 March 2016
Hogwarts
For the moment you've all been waiting for, the RESULTS!!! In FIRST PLACE, as our WINNER, we have @bleedoutkid !!! Their work of Lord of the Rings was spectacular and showed great attention to detail!! Please PM @Mastergle regarding your prizes. And as our honorable mentions, in no particular order, we have @andesine , @Nika_Nii , @CubeKat , and @EchoFlowers ! Congrats to you all and I hope you will all participate in next time's art comp! Happy creating!